Online casinos are just getting more and more popular as days go by. A lot of people get interested in playing their exciting games like the most popular casino game which is Starburst. But to play, one of the usual concerns of players is the online casino’s payment methods. The biggest and most reliable online casinos will usually have a large selection of payment methods for its users to choose from.
Trusted and Well-known Payment Methods of Online Casinos
Deposit Money at Online Casinos
Depositing money has become easier and hassle-free with the advancement of today’s online casinos.
- Check if your preferred casino is accepting your main deposit method.
- If it unfortunately doesn’t accept your preferred payment method, check out its complete list of accepted deposit methods.
- Then, choose the second best for you—the most convenient and most accessible.
- Once you’ve made your choice, select the method from the online casino’s menu.
- Follow all the transactions and wait for a confirmation email which will verify if the transaction is completed.
- Once the deposit process has been completed, you’ll be able to see the funds in your account.
Withdraw Winnings from Online Casinos
Withdrawing winnings is a bit trickier and more complex than cash deposits.
- Online casinos usually have less withdrawal options than deposit methods.
- When requesting withdrawals, users might also be asked to provide additional information or document.
- Most casinos require a player to undergo an identity verification process before he’ll be able to withdraw his winnings.
Three Types of Payment Methods
Generally, there are three types of payment methods.
- Debit, credit, or prepaid card – Payment methods fall under this category are VISA, Mastercard, PaySafeCard, EntroPay, American Express, Credit Cards, and Debit Card
- E-wallet – Payment methods fall under this category are Paypal, EcoCard, Neteller, PayNearMe, ecoPayz, MyCitadel, and PayForIt
- Bank Transfer – Payment methods fall under this category are eCheck, instaDebit, Bitcoin, Wire Transfer, and iDEAL
A Quick Overview on Popular Payment Methods
- VISA credit or debit cards are one of the most commonly used payment methods at online casinos since it’s universally accepted and available.
- MasterCard is also a popular choice since it provides quick and secure deposit services. It’s also universally accepted.
- PaySafeCard is a popular prepaid card that is commonly used around UK and Europe.
- EntroPay gives players a virtual VISA or Mastercard for easier and safer online transactions. Debit and credit cards can be used to fund your Entropay account.
- American Express has one of the highest trust ratings around the world with secure deposit and withdrawal transactions.
- Paypal is a highly secure and reliable payment method.
- EcoCard is a popular deposit method in Canada and Europe and accepts multiple currencies for easier cash transactions.
- Neteller is undoubtedly the largest and most popular E-wallet today. It can be used for both deposit and withdrawal transactions.
- PayNearMe is a great deposit method since it’s safe and can easily be reloaded or funded from a nearby store.
- ecoPayz is a popular payment method in Canada since it accepts more than 45 currencies.
- MyCitadel is a quick and efficient way to deposit cash into your account.
- PayForIt lets the user pay for his transaction using a telephone.
- eCheck is usually used for deposit transactions since it has a quick and safe process for deposits.
- instaDebit is a fast and secure deposit method which is widely used by players.
- Bitcoin is a form of digital currency that can be used to pay for online goods. It’s quickly rising in popularity and started getting accepted by more and more online casinos.
- iDEAL is a famous deposit method used by casino players from the Netherlands.
- Wire Transfer is widely used both for deposit and withdrawal method.
How to Choose the Best Payment Method
When choosing the most suitable payment method for you, four factors must be considered:
- security of the online casino
- transaction fees
- minimum and maximum deposit and withdrawal amounts
- processing time
It’s important to use the most suitable payment method for you. This way, you’ll be able to save a lot of time and effort.
- Most ideal processing time of a payment method is within 24 to 48 hours.
- The security and safety of your personal data is also very important. There are lots of hackers these days and it’s crucial for a payment method to be able to protect its client’s private information.
- A reasonable transaction fee is also a requirement. You wouldn’t want your earnings to go to waste by having such a high transaction fee.
- Lastly, a great online casino must have a very low minimum deposit and a fairly high maximum deposit. This way, players will have more freedom and more options when it comes to determining how much to deposit or withdraw.