- 1 Bitcoin and Online Gambling
- 2 Why Use Bitcoin in Online Casino
- 3 Depositing Bitcoins To Your Online Casino
- 4 Withdrawing Bitcoins From Your Online Casino
- 5 Pros
- 6 Cons
- 7 Online Casinos Accepting Bitcoin Payments
“Bitcoin has been changing the way people look at money today.”
Today, we start to look at money in a whole different way as its value has changed and it has become more innovative. Now we are introduced to an innovative payment network and a new kind of currency called Bitcoin.
The existence of Bitcoins isn’t actually new anymore, in fact, it’s been around since 2009. With its value in the market where it would skyrocket sometimes, especially in 2017 when it had its meteoric rise, people started to now look at it as a valuable currency in which is not too late to get involved with. Bitcoin has indeed brought change in how people view money today.
Bitcoin and Online Gambling
- Been around since 2009
- Meteoric rise in value in 2017
- Online merchants accepting crypto-currency
- Designed specifically with the Internet generation
- Has been able to enter many industries including the gambling industry
- Allows transfers of digital cash without the intervention of banks and government across the globe
- A lot of online casinos that accept Bitcoins as a monetary source
Why Use Bitcoin in Online Casino
Using Bitcoin, money transactions are instant so payouts normally arrive in player’s account the next day.
Minimal to No Transaction Fees
Since Bitcoin isn’t controlled by the bank and relies on peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchanges to maintain the network, the transaction fees are shouldered by the new Bitcoin rewards miners.
Most transactions using Bitcoin is completely anonymous. Since it is not ruled by anyone, there aren’t really rules that regulate the users; therefore, whether you send out your name or not doesn’t really matter.
Bitcoin is a decentralized currency; therefore, you can always send money to any service anywhere in the world without being hurdled by regulations, laws and money transfer conflicts.
Continuing Boom of Bitcoin
It seems that there is no sign of stopping in crypto-currency so far. While it is still hot, it’s better to start investing.
Depositing Bitcoins To Your Online Casino
- Obtain a Bitcoin wallet and load it
- Know your Bitcoin address and the casino’s address
- A Bitcoin address is characterized by 27-38 characters
- In order to send money, go through your Bitcoin wallet, enter the casino’s address, and then send money
Withdrawing Bitcoins From Your Online Casino
- In order to withdraw your winnings, all you need to do is to go to the withdrawal page and then select the Bitcoin option, enter your Bitcoin address and type the amount that you want to withdraw.
- Fast and Instant Transactions
- Near to Zero Transaction
- Supported by many merchants
- Versatile currency for any kind of purchase
- Safe and Anonymous transaction
- No third parties involved in transactions
- Fluctuating values
- Unregulated by companies
- Volatile currency
Online Casinos Accepting Bitcoin Payments
- 7 Bit Casino
- Bit Casino
- Betcoin Casino
- Cloudbet Sports
- Bit Starz
- Betcoin Poker
- Bitcasino-Bitcoin Raffle
- Bitcasion Sports
- Vegas Casino
- King Billy Casino
- Champagne Spins Casino
- Cadoola Casino
- Space Casino
- Jetspin Casino
- Gunsbet Casino
- Wildblaster Casino
- AHTI Games Casino
- Omni Slots Casino