When you encounter an online casino, do not hesitate to grab their rewards and bonuses. Almost every online casino in the market right now gives away a small amount of cash or free spins without the need to exploit your own money. You simply just have to open an account and the free spins or cash will instantly be credited. These are called no deposit bonuses. Why do casinos offer such rewards? Because they want you to know more about their casinos by giving you a taste of what’s in store for you as you stay in that particular casino. Know more about no deposit bonuses and the most common type – free spins.
- 1 What is a No Deposit Bonus?
- 2 Types of no deposit casino bonuses
- 3 Follow These Simple Steps To Claim Your Bonus!
- 4 What are no deposit bonus codes?
- 5 Can you keep what you win in a no deposit casino in the UK?
- 6 How do free spins work?
- 7 Free Spins No Wager
- 8 Featured UK No Deposit Casinos
- 9 10 Free Spins on Starburst
- 10 No Deposit Bonus Offers: Good or Bad?
- 11 Why get this offer?
What is a No Deposit Bonus?
To welcome new players, casinos find ways to greet their new visitors. One way is to give no deposit bonuses away. These are rewards credited to a player’s account without the need to cash in an amount of money to be able to claim it. Such bonuses do not only aim to welcome new players but also to promote the casino and to recruit more users. Because of this promotional strategy, no deposit bonuses are widely popular among casino players and have become some sort of a ‘requirement’ that needs to be present in every casino. Some casinos require for codes in order for the no deposit bonus to be credited to the player’s account. No deposit bonuses are usually in the form of cash or free spins.
Types of no deposit casino bonuses
No deposit bonuses are typically bonus cash rewards or free spins for specific slot games. Online casinos choose from these widely known forms of no deposit bonuses:
- Cash – The most common form of no deposit bonus
- Free spins – Another usual and popular form of no deposit bonuses that can be utilized on certain slot games.
- Free play – This form of bonus comes in free credits restricted within a fixed amount of time.
- Cashback – A reward or bonus is received in return for the losses of the players
- Refer a friend – This is a rare type of no deposit casino bonus typically in the form of invites.
Follow These Simple Steps To Claim Your Bonus!
No deposit bonuses differ in forms, how they work, and how they can be claimed. If you are new to the iGaming industry, do not hesitate to claim the no deposit bonuses because they are meant to be given away without you risking your hard-earned cash. Players commonly follow these five simple steps in claiming no deposit rewards:
- Sign up through an online casino’s website
- Go to the cashier section and look for the tab that lets you input the code
- Enter the bonus code
- A no deposit bonus will be instantly credited on your account
- Enjoy your free games with your no deposit bonuses
You may claim your no deposit bonuses if you have a special bonus code.
What are no deposit bonus codes?
Bonus codes are codes inputted on the coupon tab in order to claim your no deposit bonus. This marketing strategy essentially gives new players yet another reason to try more of the casino’s games and other bonuses. Bonus codes are offered everywhere. These are sometimes posted on the casino’s website, a sponsored blog, or to social media promoters to inform players about the bonuses. These codes can be registered on the casino’s cashier section. Just follow the steps above to claim your bonus cash, free spins, or cashback bonuses. At times, no deposit bonuses automatically get credited but sometimes you have to contact the casino’s support team to receive your bonus.
Who can get a no deposit casino bonus?
No deposit casino bonuses are meant to attract and recruit new players. These can be claimed by new players who wish to get a bonus cash or free spins. At times, casinos also give no deposit bonuses to long-time registered players when a new game is launched. Other casinos include no deposit bonuses as part of their loyalty or VIP program. But do take note that while casinos are open in certain countries, no deposit bonuses are limited only to a number of countries. F or instance, players from Germany can access the casino but it doesn’t automatically mean they can also access the free spins or cash bonus of the casino. No deposit bonuses may only be available on certain countries.
Can you keep what you win in a no deposit casino in the UK?
The answer is: Yes! But keep in mind that it depends on the wagering requirement. As much as possible, look for a casino that offers low to no wagering requirements. In instances where casinos are no-wagers, the chance to keep what you win is high. Some casinos out there offer high wagering requirements in such a small period of time and promise you that you can keep your winnings. But the reality is, it is difficult to keep whatever you win in these kinds of circumstances.
How do free spins work?
To put it simply, a free spin is a form of reward that allows you to play a round in a game without cashing in your own money. For promotional purposes, online casinos offer free spins as part of their welcome bonus as well as for other players to get a peek of what the casino is offering. These types of free spins are also part of no deposit bonuses. Likewise, free spins can also be obtained as deposit bonuses. Meaning, you can get free spins when you deposit a certain amount of money. Free spins depend on which games they are applicable to and are only valid one at a time.
Free Spins No Wager
First off, what are wagering requirements? These are the number of times a player must bet their bonuses or rewards before it can be withdrawn for real money. Some casinos ask for x10, others x30, and don’t be surprised because other casinos ask for x50 wagering requirements. Also, wagering requirements do not only comprise of the number of bets but also the span of time needed to complete these bets. But don’t worry, because there are few casinos that offer free spins without wagering requirements. Below are some of the casinos who give away free spins without wagering requirements:
- Party Casino – Get 120 free spins on Starburst when you deposit £10
- Novibet Casino – Grab 50 free spins without wagering requirements
- Play OJO Casino – Obtain 50 free spins on your first deposit
- Power Spins Casino – Acquire 1 free spin for every £1 deposit
- Vegas Casino – 10 free spins, no deposit, no wagering requirement
What NetEnt free spins are?
NetEnt free spins are basically casino free spins given as a bonus to players to be used on NetEnt slots. These are in addition to the bonus rounds found on the middle or end of the games which also rewards free spins. These bonus rounds are features included in the games themselves whereas free spins no deposit bonuses are offered in advance. The free spins rewards on the middle of the games tend to be lesser than the free spins offered by casinos to new players as no deposit bonuses for NetEnt slots. Technically, NetEnt free spins are no deposit bonuses for NetEnt slots. Some free spins can only be used on specific NetEnt games, most commonly on Starburst and Gonzo’s Quest. And some casinos give them the freedom to choose which NetEnt slot to use these free spins on.
Featured UK No Deposit Casinos
Not all casinos offer no deposit cash or free spins, but the leading and most sought-after casinos do. These featured UK casinos usually offer free spins and a small amount of cash. Below are few of the casinos in the iGaming industry that gained a solid reputation over time:
- Casumo Casino – Offers an amazing sign-up offer of 20 free spins with no deposit plus a match bonus of 100% up to £300 on first deposit!
- Leo Vegas Casino – The casino gives away offers of 20 No Deposit Spins on registration, plus up to £300 in bonus cash, and a 30 spins bonus on your first deposit!
- Dunder Casino – Get 20 free spins no deposit and a massive 200 free spins bonus on your first deposit!
- Videoslots Casino – Offers 11 free spins no deposit upon registration plus 100% match bonus to £200 and extra £10 cash when you deposit!
- Trada Casino – 25 free spins no deposit on Great Rhino when you register on Trada Casino
- 32Red Casino – With its £10 no deposit and an enormous 320% match up bonus on first deposit, the casino has built its reputation as one of the best casinos in the market.
- Casino Cruise – Grab 55 free spins no deposit for Starburst and deposit £10 to get additional 200 free spins in Starburst + 100% match bonus up to £200!
- Casino Heroes – Receive £5 no deposit and up to a whopping 600 extra free spins on your first four deposits.
- Slots Heaven Casino – 20 no deposit free spins plus deposit for an extra 200 spins, plus have your money matched 100% up to €£400.
- 888 Casino – An exclusive offer of £88 no deposit or exclusive 30 free spins no Deposit
New No Deposit UK Casinos
New casinos are just in the process of building their own name and image in the casino gaming industry. And to be able to build that reputation, new casinos jump on the no deposit bandwagon by offering a small amount of cash or free spins to attract new players. Some casinos come from scratch but that’s what makes new casinos more exciting. Check out some of the newly established casinos this 2018 that offers free spins and other bonuses:
- Ahti Games Casino – Get 10 free spins no deposit + £100 First Deposit Bonus
- Slot Casino – Get 20 free spins no deposit on Super Fruit Bandit
- TonyBet Casino – Get a generous amount of 20 free spins + £5 no deposit
- Slot Stars – 10 free spins no deposit bonus
- Rich Ride Casino – 10 free spins no deposit
10 Free Spins on Starburst
Now that you know what free spins are, the most common game where free spins can be used is on NetEnt’s well-liked game, Starburst. If you are a devoted fan of Starburst, you’ll definitely love to claim some free spins for Starburst. Always check out for casinos offering free spins on Starburst! Some of the casinos that offer 10 free spins on Starburst are:
- Royal Panda
- Oranje Casino
No Deposit Bonus Offers: Good or Bad?
No deposit bonuses are claimed to be ‘free rewards’ but they aren’t really free in reality. In line with the small welcome treat for new players are wagering requirements. No deposit bonuses can only be claimed once you complete the wagering requirements. Therefore, some no deposit bonuses need to covered a certain number of times before it can be claimed. And wagering requirements vary depending on the casino.
No deposit bonus may be good in terms of the fact that there is no need to exploit cash, but it may be bad in terms of the wagering requirements. There is no certainty that no deposit bonuses are good or bad offers, after all, it depends on the player’s preferences. But do not forget to read the Terms & Conditions of every casino you visit.
Why get this offer?
Because, why not? Who doesn’t want to receive good rewards? And wagering requirements is not a huge problem for avid casino players. No deposit bonuses are good opportunities for new players to grab. First off, players do not have to risk their cash to claim the bonus. Second, no deposit bonuses come in different shapes and forms, from free spins to cashback bonuses, and all have their own uses. And finally, these rewards are advantageous for the players when they play casino games. Free spins allow you to play several rounds on a game. No deposit bonuses are too good to be true but they are indeed real and legitimate! But do take note that no deposit bonuses come with restrictions and limitations. After all, nothing is totally free.